Revelation and Olivet Commentaries

Today, I’m publishing my commentaries on Revelation and the Olivet Discourse on my blog. I’m also going to publish a series of posts arguing for ultra-universalism, the belief that all divine punishment for sin takes place in this life, and that all people will be made sinless and deathless when they are resurrected at Jesus’ return. Since I know most people who read my blog disagree with me on preterism, and I don’t think it’s an important enough issue to cause division, I’m going to publish all this on one day so as to not dwell on this topic too long.

Revelation commentary:


Olivet Discourse commentary:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Restoration of All: Universalism in Early Christianity (part 3)

    The Second-Century Apologists     After the so-called ‘Apostolic Fathers,’ most of the surviving Christian writings of the second centur...